This Bible reading initiative encourages Christians to join a group from around the world who will read the Bible silently or aloud throughout 2020. You can decide which intensity of reading you want to commit to daily. You may even want to challenge a family member, friend or small group to join.
Easy to intermediate reading plans
- Read 3-5 chapters of the Bible per day to complete reading the Bible in a year (5 minutes per day).
- Read 10 chapters a day to complete reading the Bible in 120 days (30 – 45 minutes per day).
Radical reading plans
- Read 20 chapters a day to complete reading the Bible in 60 days (1 hour 30 minutes per day).
- Read 30-50 chapters a day to complete reading the Bible in 30 days (2 – 3 hours per day).
- Read the Bible THREE TIMES in one year, using different translations.
- Read the Bible ALOUD!
Marathon Bible reading
- Invite your friends and read the Bible 24/7 for one week, every person taking 1 or more hours per day.
- Consider doing a marathon Bible reading in public! In the square, on a mountain, at the seashore, in a mall, on a sidewalk.
Note: If you struggle to read, you can always listen to an Audio Bible for 30 minutes per day. (Example of a Free Bible App with audio)
HOW TO JOIN
To register as individual or as a group, please send a message to email@example.com
Download the Telegram Messenger App https://telegram.org/ on your phone, and send a message to +27827753793. You will then receive a “join group” message on the Telegram Messenger App. Or join with this Telegram link
Joh 17:17 (NKJV) Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Heb 4:12 (NKJV) For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Isa 55:11 (NKJV) So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
1Ti 4:13 (ESV) Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching.
1Pe 1:23-25 (ESV) since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;  for “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,  but the word of the Lord remains forever.” And this word is the good news that was preached to you.
Psa 119:103 (ESV) How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Eph 5:26-27 (NKJV) that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,  that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.