1. We greatly value the trust you place in us. Any details you provide to Jericho Walls International Prayer Network (JWIPN) will be considered confidential and will not be shared with any third party, except where we believe that it is necessary to comply with the law, protect the safety of any person, or due to the nature of the service a third party provides to JWIPN, e.g. web services and information technology services.
2. By subscribing to any JWIPN lists via our website, you give JWIPN permission to send you the email item/s you have selected, to the e-mail address that you had registered with.
4. JWIPN or its employees will not be liable for any damages relating to the use of this site, irrespective of the cause of the user’s loss.
5. If you want to remove your name from any of our email lists, simply click the “unsubscribe” link provided in the email you signed up for or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the email item and your name, with “Unsubscribe” in the Subject line.
6. When you make a contribution or payment on our website, the personal information you provide to us is protected using SSL encryption via the SagePaywebsite, which protects sensitive data transmissions from your computer to our website. As a visitor to our website, you should be able to see when the SSL encryption is active by the “padlock” icon in your browser’s window.
7.Links to other websites. This site may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not managed by JWIPN. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and do not imply any endorsement of the material on these third-party web sites or any association with their operators. JWIPN does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third-parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third-parties’ privacy policies before using the links or applications.