“Lebanon is in turmoil. My people have suffered deeply!” WATCH THE VIDEO
This is a strategic and influential nation. And the door is open wide for the Gospel!
One pastor tells how he on any given Sunday would get 150 people to come to church. Then lockdown came and they started to stream their church services. Now more than 1500 people watch on-line. There is a hunger among the people and there are ways to “feed” the people.
Lebanon sits at the center of many Middle Eastern conflicts and has been a regional commercial hub. Not only that, but it is also uniquely comprised of both Shia and Sunni, as well as Christian and Druze.
“I just want a job so I can live!” This is the desperate cry of one Lebanese protestor. And it represents the plea of masses across this nation as they suffer the greatest economic crisis in decades.
- currency has lost nearly 70% value
- food prices are soaring
- businesses are closing
- poverty is rampant
- over 1/3 of the population is unemployed
The people are crying for physical provision. But even more than that, they cry out for the Hope of the World. And if God moved here, it could impact the entire Middle East.
- Pray for a stable government to come into power.
- Pray for the growth of house churches and people doing Discovery Bible Studies in a very structured way. Pray for the little house churches that are being planted.
- Through electronic media, the gospel is available to nearly every person in Lebanon. Pray for the effective use of it and for people that will actively use it to bring the gospel no the unsaved.
- Pray for the economy and the dire need for food and jobs.