The attackers consistently burn homes and churches and displace Christians from their land and means of livelihood. The recent attacks are part of an escalating pattern that the Nigerian government and international media have failed to address.
Without the help of believers in other parts of the world, many of the surviving Christians will continue to suffer in the years to come and will continue to struggle to provide the basics for their families.
- For the plight of Christians to be addressed by international media and governments.
- For the Nigerian government to take effective steps to address this situation.
- For Christians not to retaliate and that the testimony of the Christians will bring many of these radicals to Christ.
- Pray for senior Fulani leaders to start protecting the Christians.
- Ask God for a radical intervention that will bring large numbers of Fulani into the kingdom of God.