Mobilising, training and equipping Christians for prayer
Weekly PRESIDENTIAL PRAYER WATCH
You will receive a two minute audio prayer once a week, inclusive of prayer pointers that can be used to pray for current issues regarding the President of South Africa.
The message is sent to a closed WhatsApp group where only Administrators can post messages, thus protecting the data usage and privacy of participants.
The prayer information can be used in weekly prayer groups, Bible study groups or cell/home groups. It can also be used in church on a Sunday as part of weekly anouncements, encouraging many more to faithfully pray for our President.
Instructions to join the Presidential WhatsApp Prayer Watch:
- Send your name & surname to +27 84 506 9853. Only requests received directly from individuals are added. We will not add a list of names on behalf of a group.
- You will then be added to the Address List.
- On the next Monday morning, you will be added to the Closed Prayer Group itself and from that week onwards, receive the prayer requests for the President.
- If you leave or exit this group, you are automatically removed from receiving weekly updates to pray for the President, and will have to submit a new request to be added again.
- Please encourage others to also join this group, so that we will raise up a wall of prayer for our President.
Thank you for joining us in praying for the South African president. We know that the Lord hears us and will answer us.
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. – 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Please Note: Jericho Walls will not respond to any messages sent to this number after your initial subscription. If you would like to contact us, please call our office on +27 (0)12 365-3213 or email us at email@example.com