A 40 Day Prayer Initiative leading up to the
It’s Time prayer event – Mitchell’s Plain, Cape Town
on 24 March 2018
We invite the whole of South Africa to join hands with Cape Town over the next 40 days, as they prepare physically and spiritually for this very significant prayer event to cry out to God for Cape Town and the nation.
- Onsite gatherings: Local leaders and individuals are invited to the “Ground Zero” Prayer Gathering for Revival every Wednesday, 10:00- 12:00. (28 February; 7 March; 14 March; 21 March), preceding the 24 March meeting. Venue: Mitchell’s Heights Primary School, Cnr Spine & Tafelberg Road, Tafelsig, Mitchell’s Plain.
- National gatherings: Leaders and individuals across the nation are invited to also have similar Prayer Gatherings in schools, churches, the workplace or at home on every Wednesday. (Some guidelines below.)
- 7 Days of 24/7 Prayer: Everyone nationwide is invited to join in 7 Days of Intensified Prayer for a Spiritual Awakening in Cape Town and the nation, 18- 25 March 2018, the last week before the prayer event on 24 March. Invite your friends, create a place to pray, choose specific hours and pray!
- Revival in the Church (And when they had prayed, the place in which they were assembled was shaken… Acts 4:31)
- Salvation of People Pray for the salvation of people, including those from other religions, to understand Jesus’ love for them and that He wants to give them eternal salvation.? (How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? Rom.10:14).
- Fatherless Generation (A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy habitation. Psalm 68:5)
- Lawlessness & Corruption (For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. Mt.15:19)
- Murder & Abortion (There is nothing but [false] swearing and breaking faith and killing and stealing and committing adultery; they break out [into violence], one [deed of] bloodshed following close on another. Therefore shall the land [continually] mourn, and all who dwell in it shall languish, together with the wild beasts of the open country and the birds of the heavens; yes, the fishes of the sea also shall [perish because of the drought] be collected and taken away. Hosea 4:2,3.)
- Job Creation & Economic Growth (Here is a conspiracy in the midst of her, like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken [in their greed] treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in the midst of her, like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken [in their greed] treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in the midst of her. Her princes in the midst of her are like wolves rending and devouring the prey, shedding blood and destroying lives to get dishonest gain. The people of the land have used oppression and extortion and have committed robbery; yes, they have wronged and vexed the poor and needy; yes, they have oppressed the stranger and temporary resident wrongfully. Ezek.22:25- 29)
- Drought Relief (… I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen… Isa.43:20)
Please share this communication to encourage more people to pray for Cape Town and South Africa during this special initiative.
JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK
22 February 2018
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth? Luke 18:7-8.